LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Day 1

Friday, June 25, 2010

Well I have finally created a blog so I can see my own journey as well as following a lot of others. I find looking at other blogs very encouraging and motivating so I wondered if having my own blog would also help my inspiration levels stay high and hopefully help to inspire others like me.

At the moment I am really excited about the **26 weeks to Christmas Challenge** and this has sparked a new light and given me back the urgency I felt when I first started this journey. I have set myself a hard and even unachievable task of losing 30kg in 26 weeks. Although I know it will be tough with a lot of hard work required any weight that has been shed by December 24, 2010 will be great for me and if I do get (rid of) the 30kg that is just an extra bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...