My aim is to get into my dream outfit, starting with the pants.
|Size 12 (US 8, UK 10)|
I know that when the pants fit the top will fit with no problems. My biggest "problem area" is my middle - my hips and tummy are the main offending culprits. When I get my hips to a normal size, the rest will just fall into place, well that's the plan anyway.
Each week I will be taking a picture of myself in my jeans to show any progress that has been made. I can't wait to get to the stage where I can at least get them done up.
Lets begin :
- Legs just squashed in - extremely tight (seams still in tact though)
- Can't get passed hips
- Bum hanging out on rear view (sorry, no pics of that one - ewww)
- No-where-near being done up
- Very, very tight and uncomfortable
- Current Hip Measurement - 124 cms (down 2 cms since 1 July 2011)
- No Change