LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

My Ultimate Pants Challenge

Friday, June 25, 2010

My aim is to get into my dream outfit, starting with the pants.  

Size 12 (US 8, UK 10)

I know that when the pants fit the top will fit with no problems.  My biggest "problem area" is my middle - my hips and tummy are the main offending culprits.  When I get my hips to a normal size, the rest will just fall into place, well that's the plan anyway.

Each week I will be taking a picture of myself in my jeans to show any progress that has been made.  I can't wait to get to the stage where I can at least get them done up.

Lets begin :
Day 1 : 25 July 2011 
  • Legs just squashed in - extremely tight (seams still in tact though)
  • Can't get passed hips
  • Bum hanging out on rear view (sorry, no pics of that one - ewww)
  • No-where-near being done up
  • Very, very tight and uncomfortable
  • Current Hip Measurement - 124 cms (down 2 cms since 1 July 2011) 
Day 7 : 1 August 2011
  • No Change

    Of Possible Interest

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...