LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Peanut Butter Fingers

Friday, June 25, 2010

JULIE

I love Julie's dedication to her healthy lifestyle and that she doesn't miss a workout just because she is having a weekend away with her family.


While others were sleeping, Julie went to the hotel gym and worked out.  After her workout she went back to her room to find the others were still sleeping so Julie then went for a 20 min run around the hotel. 

This is the sort of dedication I am striving to achieve in my life.  I already enjoy my exercise, but I really want to take it up a notch and make it a priority in my life as Julie does.  I have been putting myself last for way too long and if I don't 'healthy' myself up I won't be around to look after my family.  I feel it's time to really put myself first.

Some other posts of Julie's I love and admire are :
Recipes from Julie

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...