LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Not the best week!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I haven't really had a great week this week. My weigh-in last week was a STS so why didn't that inspire me to kick my own butt?? I only made it to the gym 3 times instead of 6 which is only letting myself down. I am feeling really disappointed with myself today. My eating has been OK, but again my tracking is shocking. I am actually looking forward to ProPoints starting next week cause maybe this is the tracking inspiration I have been looking for.

I think I may have to start my exercise challenge again and this time for 12 weeks because apparently that's how long it takes to create a new habit. My challenge is to go to the gym 6 times a week and for a minimum of 1 hour. I suppose I could say exercise 6 days a week rather than going to the gym, but I just love going to the gym, it gets me out of the house and away from everything stressful in my life. It doesn't matter if it's raining cause I can still get my treadmill walk done and sometimes with a little running, well closer to a shuffle than a run, but it's a start. The gym is my ME time and I find that I really need that time to clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...