LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

A Chocolate Gift - Part 1

Friday, May 6, 2011

The courier left this at my front door this morning and when I saw that it was for me for mother's day I was even more excited, I love getting packages delivered even if they aren't for me. It is from Edible Blooms which can only mean 1 thing - CHOCOLATE!!!!

**Chocolate Gift Inside** It is chocolate - not that I need it or particularly want chocolate, but who am I to turn away such a generous gift??

As the sticker said not to open till Sunday (mother's day) I don't know who it is from, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's from my in-laws. I guess I will have to wait until Sunday to find out for sure. Even the box is pretty :)

I knew it wasn't from hubby even before I phoned him to ask, he is more of a *midnight stroll while stealing flowers* type of man. In the 19 years we have been together, I don't think he has ever purchased flowers for me, but I prefer the *homemade* kind anyway, bugs and all.

4 comments:

  1. awe...thats so sweet your in-laws by you a present.

    although why not?! you did give them grandchildren, right?

    Have a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 07, 2011

    That chocolate parcel is HUGE - I am well impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow @ the race!! U will have surely earnt some choc afterwards. Show me photos of u crossing the line

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...