You know I like a survey and what better time to post some than when I am away. I think they make a great fill in post cause they add a light and fun touch. This survey has a night / bedtime theme.
As usual I found the Bed Time Survey over at PBF. Julie is also a lover of surveys, which I suppose is a good thing otherwise I would have to make some up and you really, really don't want that!
Bed Time Survey
- How many hours of sleep do you get each night? 4 - 7 hours.
- What time do you usually go to bed? Anywhere between 10 p.m and 1 a.m.
- What time do you get up during the workweek? Between 5.30 and 7 a.m. This depends greatly on what workout I have planned and what time the kids wake up as well.
- What do you wear to bed? Flannel PJ's in the winter and cotton boxers and T-shirt or tank in the summer.
|mine have cows on them|
- What is the last thing you do before bed? Brush my teeth.
- Does coffee wake you up? No, I can drink a cup at midnight and still fall asleep 2 seconds later.
- Does vodka put you to sleep? No, but I can always rely on a good sleep with Jack Daniels though and a good vomit with gin - I only need 1 glass of gin to be really sick, there is something in there that does not agree with me.
|mmmmmm, the good old days|
- How do you sleep: On your side, stomach or back? All 3, I toss and turn a lot.
- Do you dream about real-life things or complete fantasies? Both, but more real-life stuff I think. Is leaving my husband for an extremely handsome American soldier named Sam considered fantasy??
- Ever had a reoccurring dream? Yes, when I was younger. It was awful. I was at a crematorium high up on a mountain. My job there was to mow the lawn and the devil would show up and push me off the cliff. I would always wake up with a big jolt mid-fall. I haven't had this dream for years so hopefully thinking about it won't trigger the dream again.
- Which is worse: Being too hot or too cold in bed? Too hot. Thank goodness we have air conditioning or as the kids say "the hair conditioner machine".
- What size is your bed? Queen.