LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Exercise for the Week

Saturday, October 16, 2010



I have planned my exercise for the week, which for me starts tomorrow, but this week I am also going to add some skipping. Apparently skipping is very good workout. I won't be able to do it for long but I will try and add a little time each day I do it. I am also going to use my stepper at home, it is a very old manual one, but it still works. The only problem is that since I got is out of the garage I have to fight the kids for it. I am also going to work on my push ups, mine are so embarrassing, I just can't do them.

At the moment I can only do the knee ones and I mean the easy knee ones where your knees are under your hips so there is no strength required at all - I am so pathetic. Anyway I would like to be able to do at least one proper push up sometime in the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...