LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Exercise Challenge

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I have been really slack with my exercise lately so I decided that it was time for my exercise challenge to make a comeback, so far it has been working :)

My challenge is to go to the gym a minimum of 6 days a week and for a minimum of 1 hour. Sunday I did my weight session and last night I did Body Attack 60 mins followed by 30 mins on the cross trainer. It was a long and hard 30 mins because my legs were tired from the Body Attack class, but I made it so I am please about that. Overall it was a good workout, I burned over 1000 calories and passed 10,000 steps.

I was supposed to go to boxing this morning which starts at 6.15am and I woke up at 6.05 am. It I had of woken up just 10 mins earlier then I would have made a mad dash and just made it. I am not too concerned though as I will be going to Step and Pump tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...