LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

3 Gains

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today's weigh-in was my 3rd gain in a row. I have been extremely slack in the exercise department, but WW is designed to work without the exercise and I haven't been going overboard with the food. They have all been smallish gains - 2oog, 500g, 200g again this morning totaling a 900 gram gain in the last 3 weeks which isn't huge, but really annoying.

Emotionally, I haven't been feeling the best lately and I think that is having a real effect on me and I actually believe that it is showing on the scales - I don't know if this is possible, in fact it's probably not, but at least it gives me a reason to cling to until I work out what is going on.

I have been going over all of my Propoints information to see if I can figure out where I am going wrong because I am obviously doing something wrong. I've gone from 21 points a day to 32 and now have an extra 49 for the week. Thanks to a wonderful lady from the WW boards I have realised that I don't have to eat the 49 weekly points (I am on-line only and sort of missed a bit of info somewhere along the line). I have also been told that if you are having trouble with the points (32) then just try and have a minimum of 29 and that we are not to eat, just to eat the points and I really believe that this is what I have been doing. I have been "overeating" just to get to 32 points and being a vego and not having meat, I have been adding more carbs to make up for that.

My blog is a mess and so far behind because I haven't done anything with it for a few weeks. I have been signing in and reading - I love reading the stories from other bloggers, like Bitch Cakes stair climb of the Empire State Building - how awesome would that be. She is in training........ See I know what everyone else is doing, just not me.

Back into this week. Missed the gym this morning cause I actually got a sleep in. I'm not too worried because my sleep-ins are very rare. Hubby entertained the kids till I got up which again is very rare.

1 comment:

  1. I did well on the first 5 days of PointsPlus (Canada), lost 1.5 lbs and gained it all back this past week.

    I found that I couldn't eat all of my points either and was eating just to get there. We were just told at this week's meeting don't eat if you're not hungry, but don't fill up on fruit so you don't use your points.

    I hope you find the right balanace, I find the holiday treats being in abundance right now aren't helping either!

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...