LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

The Alphabet of ME!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011



I found an ABC post on one of my favourite blogs, Peanut Butter Fingers and thought it was a fantastic idea!

A. Age: 40
B. Bed size: Queen. Still not big enough for me, hubby and the kids though!
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the toilets - yukkkkkk!
D. Dogs: Love dogs, my favourite domestic animal.
E. Essential start to your day: Getting out of bed!
F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or silver: Gold
H. Height: 171 cm
I. Instruments you play: Piano
J. Job title: Domestic Engineer - this just means I stay at home with the kids.
K. Kids: 4 - Hayden (11), Ava (4), Christian (3) & Holly (3) - I have 5 kids if I count the husband
L. Live: Melbourne, Australia
M. Mom’s name: Therese
N. Nicknames: I can't really repeat it here
O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 for Hayden, 2 for Ava, 3 for twins, 1 for allergies.
P. Pet peeve: Putting petrol in the car - I absolutely hate doing this. I don't know why, I just hate it. I don't mind going inside and paying for it, but I hate doing the actual petrol thing.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts Baby in the corner" (Dirty Dancing) "It must have been a run by fruiting" (Mrs Doubtfire) "It's possible pig! You miserable vomitous mass" (Princess Bride)
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: 1 older sister, 1 older brother & 1 younger sister.
T. Time you wake up: 7 am - the kids are very regular alarm clocks.
U. Underwear: yes, I do wear it!
V. Vegetables you dislike: Sprouts and any capsicum that isn't red.
W. What makes you run late: My husband.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Can't really remember.
Y. Yummy food you make: Nigella's Snowflake Brownies & my potato croquets with cheese sauce
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Giraffe.

Please tell me a little something about you!

L. Where do you live?
P. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Y. Yummy food you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...