LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Early Mornings.....or Not!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Last night I set my alarm for 5.30 am for a 6 am gym start to "train" for my fun run. I didn't end up going.....because........ I was really excited about getting up early and going to the gym and because of that I couldn't sleep properly because I was scared of sleeping in so I lay there awake from about 3 am just waiting for my alarm to go off and when it did, I turned it off and thought I will just lie here for another 10 mins and then get up and get ready.

I had all of my gym clothes out ready so I wouldn't have to go searching through the cupboards in the dark - can't use lights or I wake everyone up. The next thing I knew it was 8.10 am. I was actually a little upset about it, but I did manage to make my morning Zumba class where I disintegrated 679 calories - not bad for 1 hour of fun.

Tonight I am hoping to make Body Attack and maybe follow that up with Pilates - it depends how much Louisa kills us in attack. Louisa's class always make me shed a minimum of 600 cals so that would be a great result for the day - exercise wise anyway. Food, food, food, why do I have so much trouble with you - the tracking drives me insane for some reason, but I am going to have to bite the bullet and just do it - I want to be at goal by summer 2011. I will just have to keep repeating this to myself - goal, summer, 2011, goal, summer, 2011 - I will believe it, I do believe it - I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...