LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

New Look Blog!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I thought that because I am having a fresh start with WW that I would have a fresh start with my blog as well. I have condensed it to the bare essentials, well what I think the bare essentials are anyway as I am un-cluttering my life, I am going to simplify my life in all areas.

I gave the kitchen a good clean out and donated a few boxes of things I never use that just sit in the cupboard waiting to see the light of day - the amount of cooking books I have collected over the years is incredible, not to mention magazines, especially the Christmas editions.

Anyway, in short, I am feeling better about everything especially my fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...