LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Envelope Goal #1

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I wasn't confident opening my first envelope this morning, but to my delight I not only achieved the goal, I exceeded it by 1 whole kilo.  I was so excited about achieving the goal I had written down, but I think it was due more to the fact that I didn't think I would accomplish it.  

I don't know what is in each envelope and I thought that I may have gotten carried away when writing them that I may have put something unachievable in there like weighing 90 kilos or something silly like that.  I am so glad I was wrong.  I wrote :

I want to weight 99 kilos or less
I weighed myself this morning and I am still at 98 kilos.  I am thrilled to have achieved my first envelope goal, but it also means that I haven't lost any weight since Sunday.  It also means that I still have 3 days until I have to officially weigh-in and I am sure that there will some sort of loss by then.  The scales are funny like that.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh... what a neat idea!!!

    i cant imagine the excitement you experienced when you opened the envelope.

    when do you open your next one? October?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! You are on your way. Keep it up!

    Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...