LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

The Week in Review

Thursday, September 1, 2011


*Weigh-in*
98 kg (216 lbs)
- 1.4kgs

*Weekly Review*

Pretty crappy couple of weeks regarding exercise.  I hurt my stupid back and haven't been able to do anything, but I was feeling so much better the last couple of days that I have decided to get back on the treadmill today.  I won't be doing any running, I will just be taking it easy and walking and if I feel any pain in my back I will be stopping.  I'm not going to push myself and put myself out of action for longer.  I have another doctor's appointment in 2 weeks so I will pretty much just be walking from now till then.

The Good
  • I lost weight despite doing no exercise
  • I have been really careful with my food and portion sizes

The Bad
  • I hurt my back and haven't been able to exercise
  • I didn't plan my food
  • I didn't track

The Ugly
  • I have been having some bad sugar cravings and have given in a couple of times, but only using the 25% principle.

The Best
  • The 25% principle has been working really well for me and keeping any sugar attacks or treats to a sensible level :)

*Challenges*

This Week :

I Won't . . . . . . . . . .
  • Go over my points
  • Have a second serve
  • Eat for the sake of eating

I Will . . . . . . . . . .
  • Track
  • Plan
  • Drink my water
  • Exercise - walking only

*Health Blitz*

Week 12 :

 I will SWAP eating the kids leftovers for NOT eating them

*72 days*
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jane!

    What an amazing weight loss and of course with minimal effort...isn't that always the case!?

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!

    I love the Firm DVDs - they combine cardio & weight training, which really brings my calorie burn up.

    Congrats on the weight loss. And I look forward to reading more about you!

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...