LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

The Week in Review

Thursday, September 8, 2011


*Weigh-in*
98.8 kg (217 lbs)
+ 800 grams

*Weekly Review*

My back is still sore and I haven't done any exercise at all which is evident on the scales.  Food has been ok so I was a little surprised at such a big gain, but not to worry, I will get rid of it eventually and I am still under 99kg which is good.

The Good
  • I have been really careful with my food and portion sizes

The Bad
  • I hurt my back and haven't been able to exercise

The Ugly
  • I gained 800 grams this week

The Best
  • I did some bicep curls this morning - 2 sets of 12.  I used Christian for the first set and Holly for the second set - I didn't feel any pain until Ava wanted a turn, she is a year older than the twins and much heavier, but it has given me faith that I will be back on the treadmill later today ("fingers and toes luv").

*Challenges*

This Week :

I Won't . . . . . . . . . .
  • Go over my points
  • Have a second serve
  • Eat bread at dinner time

I Will . . . . . . . . . .
  • Track before I eat
  • Drink my water
  • Exercise - walking only
  • Cut down on the coffee

*Health Blitz*

Week 13 :
 I will SWAP 1 cup of coffee a day for 2 glasses of water

*79 days*
 

*Thursday Morning Thought*



Why can't my a$% shrink as quickly as the products we buy??

I bought these last week for snacks for the hubby and kids.  I haven't bought them in a while and I was shocked at how much smaller each serve was.  1 packet of popcorn used to easily share between 3 kids and still have some left over, but now, forget it.  The fruit bars are at least a quarter smaller than before and the worst part is that even though we are getting less product the prices haven't changed, if anything, the price has actually gone up!

7 comments:

  1. hahaha, I wish I had children to do bicep curls with. Well wait...not just yet ;)

    I have never had back pain (thank goodness, touch wood!) BUT I sometimes find that exercising (running in particular) undoes pain previous exercising did. Maybe don't take my advice because I am no personal trainer, and what do I know. Just what I have found though. Running through my shin splint pain cured my shin splints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your weights! How much longer do the docs think for your back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sammyHi Sammy, I have just amended my html codes to try and do the reply thing - I am testing to see if it is working??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry
    This is just another test to see where this comment shows up. Hopefully it will be under Lindsay. P.S. Sammy, if you haven't already checked out Linday's blog go and have a peek, she is hilarious and she loves (well almost) running.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK so that didn't work quite the way I planned. The comment didn't come up under Lindsey's comment, but it did come up with her name like yours did - I will have to keep working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @sammy
    This is another way of doing the reply thing so I am just testing it out...again - hope this works better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GRR i am on my son's computer and something is wrong with blogger - will try and and answer you this afternoon - thanks for all your help x sammy

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...