LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Fashionable Friday

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Fashionable Friday.  I look forward to my Friday post cause I get to search the internet for some gorgeous outfits.  I am mostly looking at dresses at the moment because it has been 1000 years since I wore one.

I also love checking out what Erika (The Me I want 2 B), has come up with on her blog. Although Erika is going into Autumn, I love to see what she has picked out and seeing what sort of outfits I will be able to wear next Autumn / Winter :)

I want to wear.................

printed maxi dress by Capture
This dress is so soft and pretty, I just love it.  I may even have it in my wardrobe in the next few weeks (or so). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...