Welcome to 2012! This is my year and I am going to make it count. No more flittering away on wishing and hoping. There is no magical spell or fairy Godmother out there, well none that I know of anyway, so it's up to me. I know I can do this and I am going to do it.
I have everything I need at my fingertips :
- I have my pool membership, which I am loving. I want to get up at 5.30 am to go to the pool. I love that by the time I'm actually awake, my workout is finished.
- I have my blog friends, which is where I get all my motivation from.
- I have my treadmill, which is where I run. I am also going to incorporate a lot more HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts this year. Apparently, the HIIT workouts are great for burning fat!
- I have Fat Secret, which is where I can record all of my calories eaten and burned.
- I have Daily Mile, which is where I record all of my workouts to see how many donuts I have burned.
There is no reason why I can't do this, there is no reason for me to fail. I have even made a poster of my 12 goals for 2012 ~
This is going up on the fridge, on the pantry and in my room. This is my year! I invite everyone to join me and make it your year too :)