Again I found this survey over at PBF, Julie really is the master of surveys. There are plenty more as well, but I think I will save those for another day or holiday. Saving them for another holiday means I probably won't do another survey for a few years, but after this week of surveys I am sure you are probably happy about that.
Today is my last day here........
I will be home tomorrow and back to my normal schedule. See you then :)
Today's survey is pretty random, no specific theme. So, without further ado, I bring you the last survey of the week - The Survey of Random things.
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Definitely closed! It keeps the monsters out.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? I don't cause there is never enough for my hair anyway, but
baldyhubby does cause he likes to shinewash his head.
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Both, they start off in, but because of all my tossing and turning they end up all over the place.
- Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees? I think I may go with the bear on this one. As long as I play dead after the initial attack I can sneak away when the bear isn't looking. If you keep moving the bear keeps going until you stop, which means you are probably dead, well, that's what I learned from "I Shouldn't be Alive".
- Do you have freckles? Yes I do, but you can't see them because my skin is so
iridescentwhite. Only when I have been in the sun for a few days, like on a beach holiday, can you see them.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Putting petrol in the car. I don't know why, but I hate doing it.
- Have you ever peed in the woods? No, but I have peed other places that no toilets were available. Luckily I carried a roll of toilet paper for such an occasion.
- Do you ever dance if there's no music playing? Some would call it dancing, but I call it losing my balance.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? No.
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes. I do however, think that white pants should be banned.
- What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Nothing. I have never eaten a chicken nugget.
- What is your favourite food? This is a tough one. I'd say an even tie between Mexican and Italian.
- What movies could you watcher over and over and still love? The Princess Bride, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Pretty Woman, A Room with a View and any Kath & Kim. There are so many more (Elf, Housesitter, Trading Places, Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, The Wizard of Oz, the Toy Story movies, Hear No Evil See No Evil) that I could name, but I would probably run out of room.
- Were you ever a boy / girl scout? No
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? If I was going to, I think I would have done it by now, so, no.
- Can you change the oil on a car? I've seen it done.
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes
- Ever run out of petrol? Yes, but in my defense, the petrol gauge wasn't working.
- Are you lazy? I wasn't, then I was and now I'm starting not to be. My laziness didn't kick in till I had kids and I was too tired to get up and do stuff. I guess having twins taking turns being awake till 6am will do that to you.
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Nothing, we didn't celebrate it.
- How many languages can you speak? Just the one - English, but I do know the rude Greek words (hubster is Greek)
- Who is better....Leno or Letterman? I have to say Letterman because I have never seen Leno.
- Do you sing in the car? Of course I do. I sing like I am a contestant on Idol, don't you?
- Ever eat a pierogi? What is that?
- First concert? I am pretty sure it was the Hoodoo Gurus.
See you tomorrow :)