LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Last Survey of the Week :)

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Again I found this survey over at PBF, Julie really is the master of surveys.  There are plenty more as well, but I think I will save those for another day or holiday.  Saving them for another holiday means I probably won't do another survey for a few years, but after this week of surveys I am sure you are probably happy about that.

Today is my last day here........


I will be home tomorrow and back to my normal schedule.  See you then :)

Today's survey is pretty random, no specific theme.  So, without further ado, I bring you the last survey of the week - The Survey of Random things.

  • Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?  Definitely closed!  It keeps the monsters out.
  • Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?  I don't cause there is never enough for my hair anyway, but baldy hubby does cause he likes to shine wash his head. 
  • Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?  Both, they start off in, but because of all my tossing and turning they end up all over the place.
  • Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?  I think I may go with the bear on this one.  As long as I play dead after the initial attack I can sneak away when the bear isn't looking.  If you keep moving the bear keeps going until you stop, which means you are probably dead, well, that's what I learned from "I Shouldn't be Alive".
  • Do you have freckles?  Yes I do, but you can't see them because my skin is so iridescent white.  Only when I have been in the sun for a few days, like on a beach holiday, can you see them. 
  • What is your biggest pet peeve?  Putting petrol in the car.  I don't know why, but I hate doing it.
  • Have you ever peed in the woods?  No, but I have peed other places that no toilets were available.  Luckily I carried a roll of toilet paper for such an occasion.
  • Do you ever dance if there's no music playing?  Some would call it dancing, but I call it losing my balance.
  • Do you chew your pens and pencils?  No.
  • Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes.  I do however, think that white pants should be banned. 
  • What do you dip a chicken nugget in?  Nothing.  I have never eaten a chicken nugget.
  • What is your favourite food?  This is a tough one.  I'd say an even tie between Mexican and Italian.
  • What movies could you watcher over and over and still love?  The Princess Bride, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Pretty Woman, A Room with a View and any Kath & Kim.  There are so many more (Elf, Housesitter, Trading Places, Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, The Wizard of Oz, the Toy Story movies, Hear No Evil See No Evil)  that I could name, but I would probably run out of room.
  • Were you ever a boy / girl scout? No
  • Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?  If I was going to, I think I would have done it by now, so, no.
  • Can you change the oil on a car?  I've seen it done.
  • Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes
  • Ever run out of petrol? Yes, but in my defense, the petrol gauge wasn't working.
  • Are you lazy? I wasn't, then I was and now I'm starting not to be.  My laziness didn't kick in till I had kids and I was too tired to get up and do stuff.  I guess having twins taking turns being awake till 6am will do that to you.
  • When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?  Nothing, we didn't celebrate it.
  • How many languages can you speak? Just the one - English, but I do know the rude Greek words (hubster is Greek)
  • Who is better....Leno or Letterman?  I have to say Letterman because I have never seen Leno.
  • Do you sing in the car? Of course I do.  I sing like I am a contestant on Idol, don't you?
  • Ever eat a pierogi? What is that?
  • First concert? I am pretty sure it was the Hoodoo Gurus.
Now it’s your turn…You have to choose a minimum of 3 questions to answer and share with me.

See you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your surveys! A pierogi is the best thing in the world and due to my Ukrainian heritage we make then every Christmas. They are dough with mashed potato and cream cheese, boiled 1st then fried in butter with onions and sour cream Yum!!! Very bad for you but do delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you in my 11 post --- 11 questions for you!

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...