LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

300g Gain

Monday, July 12, 2010


Well, not the best weigh-in today with a gain of 300g but it's not the worst weigh-in I've ever had either so I guess that is a positive. I did extra work at the gym last week as well so I am hoping that those results turn up next week. I know it's a huge stretch, but I really wanted to get my Mini Goal of 99kg by the end of July (GWEJ). I will just have to wait and see how it goes. Hopefully my focus for this week of 2L of water per day plus and extra glass for any non water drinks I have and a minimum of 10,000 steps per day will help to push me under the 100kg - can't wait to get there - double digits here I come.

After reading other peoples posts and the WW boards I have decided to purchase a HRM. I like the sound of the one that Jess (Healthy Happenings) wears. It has heaps of info on it and I find reading Jess's posts really motivating. It seems that Polar is the most popular brand and I will be able to get one for $110 - $120 on-line, which in my opinion is a great investment. I am aiming to have it within the next few weeks.

I have also decided to do a weekly count of steps starting this week, but I will have to remember to put my pedometer on each morning and use this as an extra motivation tool. I haven't decided if I will try and beat each day's or weeks total yet as that could get really out of hand. I would probably be better off just aiming for the 10,000 steps minimum per day and trying to beat my times at the gym on the machines. Yesterday I took 28.something mins to burn 200 calories and 43.something mins on the treadmill to burn around the same amount so my aim is to burn the same amount of calories but in less time. I think trying to do more and more steps may become a chore and I will just stop. So more calories in less time is probably the best way to go for me.

1 comment:

  1. Get the Polar - it's the best investment I've made in ages! : )
    Mine is still affordable and it has everything I want on it!
    I got mine from here
    http://myworld.ebay.com.au/authentic_polar/

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...