LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Exercise

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am really upset with myself as I haven't been to the gym since last Tuesday. This normally wouldn't bother me, but because I am in the middle of an exercise challenge that I was really enjoying I am annoyed. I do have an excuse even though part of my Mission Statement is NO EXCUSES but I just feel so bad. I thought I had a chest cold, but it turns out I actually have a chest infection. One thing I am glad of is that normally when something like this would happen to get me down I would just give up on everything and binge, binge & binge, this time I haven't done that.

I think I have finally reached a point in my life where I am in control of my food - food no longer controls me and it is a great feeling. I feel that I have really "clicked" with the WW program this time and it WILL be my last time. It's hard to explain, but something is different this time around and I actually believe that I can do, I can get to goal and I will stay there forever.

I would like to thank my Muse Martine as I am still soft drink free - 6 days now. I only gave myself this challenge for 1 week so I will strongly have to consider going for 2 weeks. I don't know how easy this will be cause every time I see diet coke I just want to grab the bottle and drink it. Maybe if I just limit myself to special occasions then when I see a bottle, the urges won't be so strong. I have my sister-in-law's birthday on Monday so I may have a glass there, but I will see how I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...