LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

I did my hair!

Friday, September 3, 2010


We (me, kids & hubby) had to go out the other day and normally I would just throw my hair up in a pony tail and leave it like that - it's my usual hair style. I decided that because I had a spare few minutes I would go to a little extra effort which is something I haven't done in ages. I mean it wasn't fantastic like out of a magazine or anything, but I ran a moisturising mousse through my hair which gets rid of all the dry frizzy stuff and I used a hair clip to just hold my fringe out of my face and then left the rest down. Like I said before it wasn't award winning stuff, but it really made me feel better about myself. It's amazing what a different hair style can make in regards to my self esteem, I should probably try it a bit more often.

I am really looking forward to getting to goal and even though I know it's a long way off - at least a year, but I now know that there are other little things I can do until goal to make myself feel better about me - how I look, how I feel and even how I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...