LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Steps

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I really need to focus more on my steps, I mean 11 even 12,000 thousand steps looks great, but when you realise it's only for a week it doesn't look so great. I don't really have much to report or update. I did have a small loss of 300 grams this week, which I am happy with because a loss is a loss and no matter how big or small it means I am one step closer to my goal.

I haven't been to the gym in 8 days. I was doing really well with my exercise challenge so it is a little disappointing. The reason I haven't been is because everyone in the family including myself have been sick and with only 3 days till weigh-in I just hope my food has been good enough to get me another loss this week.

Next week I will be starting my exercise challenge which is a minimum of 6 days at the gym. I know the experts (well, the experts I have seen) say that when losing weight you have to exercise everyday, but I think I need a day off each week to recover and rest my weary bones. If for some reason I can't get to the gym I will be doing something at home. I have a million exercise DVDs so I may as well put them to good use. I actually picked up a couple of Jillian Michaels DVDs for $12 at Boarders and JB HiFi often have $4 DVDs by the people who do My Workout on Foxtel.

Anyway, I can't believe how easily distracted I am, I will be working on my exercise challenge and my water, which has slipped a little since being sick. I am also still soft drink free - 8 days now (thanks M) and my "Give up a Favourite for a Week" Challenge this week was bread. The surprising thing for me is that I looooooooove bread, any kind of bread, you name it I will eat it, so I thought that giving up the bread would be extremely hard, but I haven't really missed it and I actually feel a lot better for it. The other thing about not missing the bread could be because I have been sick and don't feel like eating it, so I think I will keep bread next week for the Give Up challenge and see how that goes when I am feeling a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...