LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Zumba

Friday, September 17, 2010

I did a Zumba class tonight and again it was a great workout and now I have been to the gym 6 days in a row. I am looking forward to tomorrow as Saturday is my exercise free day although I am considering doing a DVD at home, but I will see what happens. Overall my mini challenge of exercising a minimum of 6 days for the week has been successful.

It actually feels really good to say that I have been successful and achieved something that I set out to do. I have enjoyed the exercise as well and I don't know what I was scared of. The hardest part is actually getting to the gym and once I am there I have a good time, well a lot of the time I am in pain, but I just keep thinking no pain no gain, no pain no gain, but the feeling I get afterwards is well worth it. I think I may have to keep this mini challenge as a permanent fixture, it really has been very rewarding in the sense that I have found out that I do have some will power and that I can do what I think I can. No more self-doubt for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...