LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Good Day

Monday, October 11, 2010

I had a relatively good day today food wise, I didn't track which is something I am supposed to be focusing on, but I didn't over eat so that was a bonus. I am so close to the double digits so I don't want to ruin my next weigh-in. I did have a really good exercise night. I started with a Body Attack class and as usual Louisa pushed us really hard so I was actually quite exhausted, but I pushed on and did some extra cardio stuff. I wore my HRM as usual and I even wore my pedometer - I actually remembered and I did just over 10,000 steps.

I started with 10 mins on the bike, 10 mins on the cross trainer and then 30 mins on the treadmill. I was supposed to do 20 on the cross trainer but I had to really push myself to do the 10 mins, my thighs were burning from Body Attack - bloody Louisa, no only kidding, I really do love her classes, she is great, really motivating and I try my best cause I feel like I would be letting not only myself down, but Louisa as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...