LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Loving my Exercise

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am so happy to be back into my exercise - yay!!! I had a couple of weeks off cause everyone in the family was sick on and off for around 10 days, it was some sort of virus that just kept going around from 1 person to another but it has finally gone and all is back to normal which also means the kids are back in full swing and fighting all the time, it is sooo much quieter when they aren't well, but having said that, I do hate when they are sick, it's horrible cause they don't fully understand what is going on all they know is "I did a bomit in my bed", poor things.

Anyway, I went to my step class tonight and before the class I thought rather than just standing waiting for the aerobics room to be free (boxing class before step) I would jump onto a treadmill, it was only for about 5 mins, but I thought better than just standing there waiting plus I really wanted to add some steps to my pedometer which I remembered to wear - I ended up doing 10,059 steps today, it's amazing how the steps add up when you actually wear a pedometer.

After my step class I stayed for pump which is a new release and it's a killer. The bicep track really gets me, it hurts so much, but I just persevere and get on with it and keep thinking about that old saying "no pain, no gain" or Jillian Michaels new one "no investment, no return", either saying will give me a little pep up and I can go a little longer. In the end I ended up burning over 900 calories so all in all it was a good workout. I am really starting to enjoy the pump classes as well and I am starting to wonder why it has taken me so long to get into them. 

I do find it's best to do a pump class after another class or some cardio work as it tends to increase the calories burned if my heart rate is already up. Now I have to find the strength for tomorrows work out. I have swiss ball which I know is going to make my thighs burn, but I will get through it because it's what I want to do, it's what I need to do to get where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...