LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Got it back!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I got my Step mojo back tonight!!! It was a really good class, wasn't too technical, easy to follow and I felt good doing it. Last week I don't know what it was, but I just felt blahhhhh. I didn't seem to have any energy and couldn't really be bothered with the class and I was a little worried that I was losing my love of the step class. Step is my favourite class so it was weird last week when I just couldn't get into it, but tonight, I was back. Back to my normal, try my best at step self.

After step I did my pump class - I am really starting to love pump as well. I was really nervous about trying pump and I didn't do it for ages and now I am wondering why it took me so long to do it. It is a really great class and I do 2 a week now, which counts as 2 weight sessions and then on Sundays I do my own weights, which are my heavy weights.

I can't wait till the weekend when I have my night away. It is going to be soooo good and relaxing - can't wait for my massage. 4 sleeps to go!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...