LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Hungry

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lately I have found that I am a lot more hungry than normal and I don't like it. I had my daily food all worked out each day and I was going really well. This week though I am sooo hungry most of the time, even after I have just eaten. I am also getting sugar cravings which I don't like, in fact I hate them. All I can think about is sweet stuff and I have been doing so well lately without these things, I wasn't even thinking about them and now the last few days sugar is all I can think about. Hopefully it will go away soon, I am tired of feeling hungry.

I went to the gym tonight and did my pump class and then did 45 mins on the treadmill. My feet are so sore so I am hoping that when I get my massage on Sunday that they will do my feet. I usually go to Sally at the gym, she is brilliant. She does reflexology and my feet always feel brand new when I leave.

Can't wait for my night away, I am going to savour it like a scorched almond on Christmas day. It will be mine and hubby's first weekend away in over 5 years, I can't wait. Only 2 sleeps to go.

1 comment:

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...