LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Feeling Blahhhh!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Haven't been up to much lately. I have been to the gym a few times, but not as much as I would normally go as my husbands shifts have been all over the place lately and I have to work my gym around him (cause of the kids). I could get up and go at 6 in the morning, but they don't have the classes that I like then. I think missing the gym is mostly the reason I have just been feeling yuk lately. I'm not feeling sick at all, but my attitude has just gotten so slack and with WW changing to ProPoints I feel even worse.

I have not had time to sit down and even look at the new stuff properly. All I know is that I am on 32 points for the day and have 49 extra for the week. I am not even going to look at exercise points cause I never eat those anyway. I don't see the point in busting my butt at the gym (when I do go) and then eat it all away.

Anyway I have picked myself up today and I am going to stop feeling sorry for myself and I am going to get off this computer and do a whole new gym timetable and I am even going to do a meal plan for the week. Then I am going to go onto WW and see what my food will look like in points and from there I can make any changes that need to be made. So, off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...