LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

700 Grams Gone Forever!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Today I can wave good-bye to another 700 grams of fat. I am over the moon about this as it is the first good loss I have had in ages. I have been hovering around the same weight for quite a few months now and I was expecting another gain this week not because I haven't put the work in, but because that is just how my pattern has been going. So to get an actual decent loss is great news for me and really helps to put me in a more positive frame of mind. I was starting to get to the why am I even bothering stage which I know would have been a complete disaster for me and put me straight on the express train to Fatsville, so this is a fantastic weigh-in this week.

I am still doing my exercise challenge, but unfortunately I failed the challenge last week with only getting to the gym 4 days instead of the 6 days, but I am on track this week so far with a Zumba class this morning burning 562 calories. I also have a planned Body Attack class tonight and then a walk home from the gym which I now do as a run/walk combination. My best time on the walk last week was just over 20 mins so I am hoping to get under that tonight even if it's by 1 second.

My Exercise Challenge - Week 1 Day 4 looked like this :



My total week of exercise looked like this :


Now I just have to get my food tracking under control and everything will finally fall into place.

1 comment:

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...