LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Exercise Challenge - Days 2 & 3

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So far so good on the challenge!! On Tuesday (day 2) I did my Step class followed by Pump and then I walked home. I even managed to cut 5 mins off my time as I did a jog / walk combination to see if I could get my heart rate up further and burn more calories, but it didn't appear to work. I will continue with the jog / walk combo as I would eventually like to be able to run the whole way home plus I am thinking of entering some fun runs as well thanks to the inspiration of Bitch Cakes.

A fun run sounds good and it will give me focus, something to strive for. Anyway days 2 & 3 looked like this :




Remembering that this challenge I have set for myself is that I have to go to the gym 6 days a week and workout for a minimum of 1 hour, I am doing ok so far. I am pretty sure I can continue doing these classes because I really enjoy them and I don't look at them as a chore. I actually look forward to going to the gym, the only thing I don't like is the heat that goes with it. Winter can't come fast enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...