LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday Night at the Gym

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tuesday night at the gym is a favourite of mine. I start with a step class followed by pump with Pam - she does both classes. Pam is a great instructor, she is very clear with instructions, you don't even have to watch her if you don't want to. She also gives us at least 3 different options. she's just a great instructor and the time flys by. Unfortunately she was away this week and we had a fill-in for her.

It is an understatement to say that this lady was a little odd!! I almost didn't stay for pump but I decided to give it a go. I am glad I did cause as usual I really enjoyed it. My stats for Tuesday were:

Step : 61.35 mins
Calories : 587
Average Heart Rate : 147
Maximum Heart Rate : 177
In Zone : 31.26 mins

Pump : 56.59 mins
Calories : 467
Average Heart Rate : 135
Maximum Heart Rate : 162
In Zone : 38.40 mins

I usually get my husband to drop me off and then I walk home, but he won't let me anymore. With winter on the way, he thinks it is too dark for me to walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...