LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

The Sneaky Pepsi

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today I used my list. The lounge is a mess, there are toys and shredded tissues (I don't understand the obsession with shredding tissues) everywhere and I have asked the culprits to clean it up 1000 times and it doesn't get done.

I decided that they only way it will get clean is if I do it. I went in to tackle the tissue and found son #2 with framed photos trying to remove the frames from the pictures, not an easy task for a 3 year old, but he was giving it a good try. He has already smashed a photo frame and glass doesn't really make for good playing companions.

I decided to make myself a cup of tea before cleaning the rest of the room and while I was getting the milk I spotted a bottle of Pepsi.............the list came out!

10 Things I Want More than Pepsi :
  1. I want to succeed in my Soft Drink Free Quest
  2. I want to rid my body of the chemicals in the soft drink
  3. I want to be healthy
  4. I want to feel good about myself
  5. I have been 15 days soft drink free and I don't want to start at day 1 again
  6. I want to prove to myself that I can be strong
  7. I want to believe in myself
  8. I want to get to my goal weight
  9. I want to eat healthy calories not drink empty ones
  10. I don't want to lose control and binge on rubbish
I will succeed :)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Jane!! I started mine on the 13th June - I did have 1/2 a can of pepsi max one day when I had a really bad migraine ... but really didn't enjoy it. Today was another hard day ... was totally exhausted and thought it might pep me up but chugged back a bottle of water instead. Keep up the good work. x sammy

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...