LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Gain Fitness

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A blog I have come across very recently is Back on Pointe.  There are heaps of workouts that can be done at home and don't require any sort of equipment.  There is even a set of workouts for those times you are waiting for your toast to cook or coffee to brew.  It's called Morning Workouts........


Here a couple of other workouts you can find on Back on Pointe :




Another gem I came across was a web site called GAIN fitness.  I haven't had a chance to really look around yet, but I did find a little tool where you can build your own workouts.  I don't think your have to register, but if you want to it's free.  It also comes with an iPhone application.

You choose :
  • Time - how many mins you want to workout for
  • Location - gym or home
  • Goal - health & longevity, fat loss or muscles
  • Workout type - full body, upper body, legs & core, full body push, full body pull or core
  • Tuning Options - level, intensity, body focus - shoulders, calves etc.  + more
I haven't done it yet, but I am looking forward to customising my own workouts.  I am going to get some together for March and work them into my 4 week calorie challenge.  I know I'm doing the 1 million kilo challenge and I will continue to do that, but there is no harm in adding a little extra exercise.  I think I have found the tool to get my exercise focus back on track.  Wish me luck :)


4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of those quick workouts for when you have 10 spare minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these - now just to find some explanations of wha the entail !!
    Love, hugs and positive energy.
    Me

    PS - so glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody iPad - what they entail !

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice your site thanks for sharing love you all team good work keep it up

    WiFi Password Hacking
    How TO Hack WiFi

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...