LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Serious Lack of Motivation

Thursday, February 23, 2012

For the past several weeks I have had no motivation whatsoever to do anything.  All I wanted to do was this......

me
Thankfully my lack of motivation did not affect my eating, just my workouts, which is why there are none.  As some of you may know, we had a house guest staying with us and all I am going to say on the matter is that it was very unpleasant. 

I am extremely disappointed in myself for letting this person make me feel so worthless and useless and letting her get to me in the way she did, but the constant questioning and comments just really got to me.  I think the most insulting comment I got was when she was going out one day and she asked me if I would be alright by myself with the kids.  Enough of those horrible memories, it's time to move on and get some motivation back.

*Weigh-in*

My weigh-ins haven't been too bad.  Last week I was up 100 grams, but this week I am down a kilo, which brings me to a total loss of 18.7 kg.  I have given myself a little challenge this week to lose 1.3 kilos and if I can reach that goal or beat it, I will have finally hit the 20kg mark.  Looking forward to the challenge :)

*Breakfast*

I had a good start to the day food wise, but my exercise motivation still seems to be non-existent.  I think I just need to do it whether I feel like it or not and hope that the motivation returns.  I know that being able to use the computer without criticism will help a lot.  I have missed being able to just read my favourite blogs and I have really, really missed the encouragement I get from them.

This morning I stumbled across some Wholemeal Sandwich Thins.  I have heard about these and always wished that I could find them.  Today was my lucky day!  I had to pop into Coles on my way home from school drop off - Ava has started prep this year - and while I was waiting at the checkout there was a display of "NEW" Helga's Sandwich Thins.


pack of 8 for just under $5

Of course I had to use one for breakfast which consisted of an old favourite.  An egg and cheese sandwich, half an avocado on the side and a mug of Jarrah White choc-a-mocha Latte.

I'm so grown up with my Winnie the Pooh plate and Garfield mug

I was actually really surprised at how soft and delicious they were and the sandwich thin certainly made a nice change from the English muffin.  At a little over 112 calories per sandwich, I will definitely be buying them again.

sandwich thins certainly are thin
please excuse my Barbie bandaid.  I'm still not sure how, but I sliced my finger open on the toaster???

It is so great to be back on the computer, I feel as though I am in the land of the living again.   I have so much catching up to do and I still need to put the holiday photos up.  I felt so lost without all my blog buddies, but I'm back now and feeling so much better for it.  Onwards and downwards from now on :)

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are back - I have missed you heaps. Looking forward to seeing you holiday photos !
    Love, hugs and positive energy.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also glad you're back and was beginning to worry. I thought maybe I'd missed you in my blog updates pages or something.

    Ah ha...visitor...that does explain it. :) Glad you're back and you'll get the exercise mojo soon enough. Like you said, maybe just making yourself do something whether you feel like it or not will help. Maybe even a walk each day?? or twice a week and then work back into the old routine?

    Anyway, I'm so glad you haven't given up and look forward to hearing from you again soon.

    (p.s... sandwich thins look great!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally!!!!!! I was starting to get worried about you too. I'm glad that you visitor has gone and that you can get back to normality xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...