LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

A Chocolate Gift - Part 2

Tuesday, May 10, 2011


You can read A Chocolate Gift - Part 1 here.

After being a good girl and waiting until Sunday to open the box (just like the sticker said) I found a beautiful yellow bucket filled with delicious chocolates and as suspected, it was from my In-Laws.

As I already knew what was in the box - chocolates, it wasn't too much of a surprise, but some of the chocolates themselves were surprises :

These 3 Lindt balls - I have never seen them before, I didn't even know they existed. Can't wait to see what's inside these interesting wrappers.

Stay tuned for A Chocolate Gift - Part 3.

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing the dark green one is mint maybe?

    can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the light green...it's yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...