LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

The Week in Review

Thursday, August 11, 2011


*Weigh-in*
100 kg (220 lbs)
- 2.5kgs

*Weekly Review*

Not a bad week overall.  I have been trying to get up early and move which isn't always a success, but it is getting easier and I am really starting to enjoy the early morning workouts.  I love the feeling of it (the workout) being over and done with before breakfast and I also love the lack of that nagging feeling that I usually get when I still haven't done any exercise.  I am wondering though - does the weather have an impact on early morning workouts?  I think that with summer on the way and the weather warming up, it may be easier to get out of that nice, cosy bed each morning.

The Good

The Bad
  • I stuffed up the Virtual 5K Fun Run - I forgot the hill
  • I didn't plan my food
  • I didn't track- Why is tracking so hard for me?????

The Ugly
  • I had a small sugar binge last night due to a very strong chocolate urge.  All I wanted to do was stuff my face with chocolate!

The Best
  • Although I did have a sugar binge it could have been 1000 times worse than it was. I ended up having 3 After Dinner mints which is way better than 3 chocolate bars.  I also managed to avoid the temptation of running across the street to the milk bar and just buying anything covered in or made with chocolate.  I sat down with a hot cup of tea and watched the Masterchef Finale that I had saved on the IQ box thingy.  I can not believe that they split the show so they could put The Renovators on!  What is with that???

*Challenges*

This Week :

I Won't . . . . . . . . . .
  • Eat chocolate
  • Go over my points
  • Have a second serve
  • Eat just for fun!

I Will . . . . . . . . . .
  • Track
  • Plan
  • Watch my portion sizes
  • Exercise

*Health Blitz*

Week 9 :

 I will SWAP 30 mins of TV each night for planning and pre-tracking of my food

*51 days*
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss!!! I am so bad at tracking my food too! I always start off well and then fall way off track. Go get those goals! You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...